Outbrain is seeking a Campaign Account Manager to play a key role helping to grow our business in Europe, initially in the UK, Germany and France. Outbrain powers content recommendations on publisher sites like The Daily Express, CNN, Reuters and Marie Claire amongst many others, along with tens of thousands of blogs. We enable content owners, both publisher and brands like, BA, Skype, and Amex to run content marketing campaigns across our publisher network.
As the campaign account manager you will work closely with the business development team during the sales process and be responsible for the implementation and launch of marketing campaigns. In addition you will be responsible for the on-going management of campaigns, managing the partner relationships, monitoring the performance of the campaigns and proactively optimising implementations and ensuring partner objectives are met. You will also liaise with the product management team to support and engage the growing Outbrain community of bloggers, top tier publishers and partners.
As with all Outbrain employees, we’re looking for someone with a start-up mentality who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team and who will be passionate about what she or he does. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Key Responsibilities –
- You will work with the business development teams acquiring new accounts (brands and agencies), renewing contracts, up-selling and managing day-to-day relationships.
- Pre-sales, you will help to ensure all technical aspects of the relationship are project managed effectively and delivered to ensure a successful launch of the various Outbrain Services.
- Post-sales, you will be responsible for optimising both the commercial and technical parts of the service and looking to persuade partners to add features that increase the Outbrain service yield, including assessing the performance of content links, as well as persuading partner to remove any constraining factors.
- You will also engage with product development, policy and process initiatives and be a representative of your territory partnerships.
- 20% of your time will be spent supporting the Publisher side of the business,
- Travel as needed to meet prospects and clients and attend events.
- BA/BS degree would be an advantage
- Two years minimum relevant work experience.
- Experience with ad serving technology and campaign management, including reporting would be useful
- Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management.
- You will need to have proven communication, presentation and general sales skills
- Experience selling traffic acquisition programs to online publishers will be a significant plus.
- Contact with media agencies and brand decision makers is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor to identify trends in data and in generated reporting
- Possess the good technical aptitude and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues (with a knowledge of html and CSS as a bonus)
- Strong language skills are essential, fluent in English and either French or German.